Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

Good  Grief!  When it rains, it pours!!  Finally, here in the Deep South temperatures have cooled down...reminding everyone it is fall and time to take some  Pictures.   Take a look at one of my favorite
locations..  A cotton field in the Deep South... Of the 100's of  pictures I took of this gorgeous girl....this one is my personal  favorite.... 

I just recently downloaded Photo Shop Elements 9...  And so  far,  I really like it.. User Friendly, especially for newbies, easy instructions, online-tutorials.  I tried out PhotoShop CS5, but it was too complicated for this rookie....  Perhaps, I  can  just ease  into it.   Plus, there are many seperate "actions" that can be merged into Elements....  Want to see some more Cotton Field???  Playing around with the "Elements"!!



And then just a few more of this stunning young woman!!




CRAVE PHOTOGRAPHY
I recently stumbled onto this blog that I am in love with!!  Crave Photography is giving away a one-on-one session on Post Production Imagery....  Of course, I plan to win, but you can enter too!!  There are 3 ways to win..  Go to Facebook and click on "Like" , Post about the contest on Facebook, and Blog about the contest... Want more Details?  Take a Look!!!   http://www.thematernallens.blogspot/  Stunning Photography and Great Information over at their Blog!!  Let me know what you think!!

1 comment: